Mazda Mobility Program Cash Bonus at Sport Mazda in Orlando, FL
Handicapped and disabled drivers can be reimbursed directly from Mazda USA up to $1,000 toward the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all new and unused 2019, 2020, and 2021 model year Mazda vehicles purchased at Sport Mazda in Orlando, FL.
Mazda Mobility Program Cash Bonus
What types of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment qualify for the program?
Mazda USA will reimburse up to $1,000 towards the following adaptive driving aids or passenger equipment: wheelchair or other lift equipment, and hand or other driving controls.
How much of the cost for the adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment will Mazda cover?
If the purchase and installation of the equipment is less than $1,000, Mazda USA will reimburse the actual cost. If the purchase and installation of the equipment exceeds $1,000, Mazda USA will only cover up to $1,000.
What vehicles qualify for the Mazda Mobility Program Cash Bonus?
This program covers all models for new and unused 2018, 2019, and 2020 Mazda vehicles in stock at Sport Mazda in Orlando, FL.
Who is eligible for the Mazda Mobility Program?
Only the original owner of the vehicle is eligible to be reimbursed through the program.
What do I need to prove my eligibility for the Mazda Mobility Program?
Mazda USA requires the following documents in order to claim your reimbursement:
- A legible copy of a signed bill of sale or lease agreement for a new, unused Mazda vehicle from the Mazda dealer you purchased your vehicle from.
- A copy of the vehicle’s current registration or title.
- A copy of the purchaser’s current driver’s license.
- A completed copy of the Mobility Assistance Claim Form (printable from https://www.mazdausa.com/siteassets/pdf/mazda-mobility/mazda-mobility-assistance-program-claim-form).
- A legible copy of the paid invoice(s) for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on the purchased vehicle by a qualified installation provider.
- A copy of the physician’s statement identifying the specific need(s) for mobility assistance.
The current owner’s vehicle must be titled/registered under his or her name, which must match the name on the purchaser’s driver’s license, or the address on the title or registration must match the address on the purchaser’s current driver’s license or other proof of residency (for example, the prior month’s utility bill in name of purchaser at current address, current property tax bill in name of purchaser at current address).
How do I submit my proof of eligibility?
Forward the completed “Mobility Assistance Claim Form” along with the required documents mentioned above to:
Mazda Program Headquarters
Subject: Mobility Assistance Claim
How long do I have to submit my proof of eligibility?
All of the required documents must be submitted within 90 days of the retail delivery date on record.
How long will it take before I receive my reimbursement check payment?
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for the reimbursement to be processed.
How long does the Mazda Mobility Program last?
The program period runs from March 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021.
Program expires 3/31/2021