Sport Mazda Coronavirus Information & FAQ
During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Sport Mazda, we’re trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you’ll find this information about how we’re operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there’s anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Mazda dealership in Orlando, FL, at your earliest convenience.
Is Sport Mazda Open Right Now?
Yes, Sport Mazda is open right now!
At this time, you’re still welcome to visit us at our Mazda dealership in Orlando. If you choose to visit us, please know that all of us at Sport Mazda consider the health and safety of our customers and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment.
Is this A Good Time To Buy A New or used Vehicle?
Reasons to Buy
- 0% Finance for extended terms like Mazda’s 0% for 60 months on EVERY New Mazda Model
- Deferred First Payment – Mazda is now giving you 90 days till your first vehicle payment is due
- Special Incentives – Healthcare Workers, First Responders, Military and Mazda Owners all qualify for significant Special Savings Programs
- Inventory Size and Selection is Amazing currently due to 60 days of depressed sales BUT Factory Closures means lack of selection and inventory shortages later in year
- Deferred First Payment – Mazda is now giving you 90 days till your first vehicle payment is due on Used-Certified Mazda Vehicles
- Inventory Selection and Savings are extremely attractive with 45 days of depressed Sales increasing urgency for Dealers to move out inventory and make room for the New Trade Ins
- Interest Rates on Used Vehicles at an All Time Low Apr % and banks are Loaning Money Aggressively
Are Car Dealerships Essential in Florida?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Florida, Sport Mazda is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Orlando service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials.
Is Sport Mazda Open for Service?
Yes, Sport Mazda is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our Mazda service center in Orlando for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Mazda oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! Plus, we’re making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we’ll come to you. We’re currently offering service pick-up and delivery if you’d prefer that we come to you and to allow for safe social distancing. If you’d like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Sport Mazda hours, just give us a call at (407) 233-3849.
You can learn more about Sport Mazda Service Pick-Up & Delivery here.
Does Sport Mazda Deliver?
Yes, Sport Mazda is happy to deliver to you.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Sport Mazda is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we’re ready to tend to all your Mazda sales and service needs. If you’re interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to bring you the car or SUV you’ve been eying so you can take a test-drive. If you’d then like to buy the car, we’ll talk to you about our new Mazda specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible.
What Are the New Sport Mazda Sanitation Measures?
Here at Sport Mazda, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
- Providing free cabin air filters and vehicle sanitization service to everyone.
- Using Transform Disinfectant to completely sanitize and deodorize vehicles.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!